Treat Yourself 5 Delightful Ways
In 5 Essential Areas
1. The best treat I can offer is more time.
We all have 24 hours a day and lots to do, so follow these five tips to increase your free time.
- Learn time management.
- Get to bed early and rise early.
- Prepare in advance for your next activity.
- Set priorities.
- Stop wasting time.
2. Treat Yourself With Attitude
- Believe in your value.
- Rid yourself of useless tapes.
- Stay positive, above the line, curious.
- Set and focus on your goals.
- Turn off shock value news.
3. Treat Yourself With Care
- Eat healthy. (You know what to do: lower sugar and carbs, more veggies, smaller portions, intermittent fasting…. You can do it!)
- Exercize (You don’t have to be an athlete, you all have bodies crying for a workout)
- Relax (Make time to smell the roses)
- Grooming (Clothes can look tattered and so can your nails and hair.)
- Wardrobe (Wear what sparks joy as Marie Kondo would say)
4. Treat Yourself With Relationships
- End caustic negative relationships.
- Take risks to love.
- Spend time and energy on family.
- Search and encourage positive new relationships.
- Have loves of all ages, genders, races, and species.
5. Treat Your Aging
- Learn about scientific breakthroughs in rejuvenation.
- Take responsibility for your own health conditions.
- Implement a program and stick to it.
- Establish a support system.
- Celebrate your successes. You’ve earned it. What’s your pleasure… a mani/pedi, a hike in the park, flowers&candles? Go for it.
You might enjoy these…
Winter is coming! You know, that lovely season when we snuggle up in front of a fire with a good book? In parts of the country, cars won’t start, and when they do, the windshield is frosted over.
My kindred spirits are strong, maternal ancestors, revealed through genealogy..
Time to Grow Old or Grow Fit
Eight Steps to a Youthful Body. This birthday gave me a slap. Focus on fitness or grow old! My choice. Do I have what it takes to do what it takes to get a fit body again?